Saturday, March 2, 2019

Hp Scanner Application Is Currently In Use Or Unavailable






Hello berniece, please try the below steps . while the printer is on, unplug the power cord from back of the printer. restart the pc. if the printer is connected in a wireless network, then power off the router for 10 seconds and then power it on.. I just install a new fp officejet 4575 printer. printer work, fax work, but scanner doesn't work. it keep telling me: hp scanning application is currently in use or unavailable.. [original title: john hastings] when i try to scan from my hp photosmart 5510d series to my computer i get the following message" hp scan application is currently in use with another task or another.












Problem with my hp scanner: "... problem with my hp scanner: " the hp scan application is currently in use with another task or another user on this computer. please wait until the other task is complete and then try again."it happened suddenly an hour ago, i can't use the scanner now.. I get the following message - "the scanner is currently in use. please wait until your previous task is complete and then try scanning again." i have a hp officejet 6500a.. When i try to scan any document im gitting the application is currently in use or unavailable , close any open programs and try again later . so please help me out to solve this pro..



hp scanner application is currently in use or unavailable

visit link reference