Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Nvidia Drivers Taking Long Time Install






So i got a graphics driver update message on my desktop and on my laptop last night. my desktop immediately rebooted when i tried to open geforce experience to update the drivers, so i figured oh well i'll just do it tomorrow.. It used to only take a minute to update the drivers (custom install drivers + physx and nothing else) but suddenly it started to take forever. everything else was still running just fine, only nvidia's driver installer took an extremely long time.. Why does nvidia take so long to..... so i bought this 8800gt for games and media. the latest driver (169.44 or something) seems to make crysis crash everytime i am playing the game and go back into the menu and start to scroll menus (1.2 crysis)..





RuggedPCReview


Ruggedpcreview



Best answer: try driver identifier my computer said i should update my nvidia geforce experience. am to update from version 332.85 to the latest version 361.75. i clicked download driver for almost one hour it hasn't moved but it is still telling me downloading driver. is my nvidia corrupt please help.. I tried to install the first time, took forever so i end tasked it and started it up again. now on the installer screen it says "microsoft. net framework-installed" under it says "nvidia geforce experience - failed".. I just installed my two 480s and am installing the 197.41 drivers. the installation has been running for probably 10 minutes now and still has not finished. is this normal? it seems to really be taking a long time. i did the full un-install, safe boot, sweep, etc. first..



nvidia drivers taking long time install

visit link reference